TERMS OF REFERNCE OF THE UDIN DIRECTORATE
- To implement UDIN as mandatory in a phased manner as per Council Directions and Guidelines for every attest function undertaken by full-time
- To implement & monitor the progress of UDIN and it’s day to day functioning
on real time basis.
- Prepare a vision document of UDIN.
- To make UDIN as a tool for making ICAI as an effective regulator.
- Right to seek the necessary data/certificate/report / information from
members at large so as ICAI to work as effective Regulator through UDIN.
- MOU/Tie-up/Coordination/Agreement with various stakeholders (Govt. & Non
Govt.) for making UDIN mandatory on their part.
- To support / help other Accounting Bodies- SAFA, CAPA and IFAC for
- Identify the vendor for the scalability of UDIN
- To prepare Mobile App for better implementation of UDIN.
- System and Security Audit of the portal from the reputed vendor.
- To migrate on Blockchain technology for safety and security of UDIN data.
- To conduct awareness programs in all the POUs throughout the country for
- To make UDIN as UDIN directorate.
- Prepare a budget for UDIN.
- Any other related matter as the Council may consider appropriate.